You can BOOK A TABLE in our GARDEN online!....LIMITED AVAILABILITY - so book NOW!!
We’re now open! Opening hours and food service times may vary. Visit our Facebook page for our latest opening hours.
Why Our Pub is Great
So many things make The Fisherman's Cot in Tiverton a magical place for everything from pub lunches to weekend breaks. There's the breathtaking riverside setting and country views for starters. The lush beer garden is the perfect place to kick back with a smooth cask ale or crisp cider. Then there's the historic charm of the building. The thatched roof, and features like wooden beams and old fireplaces, give us an almost fairytale feel.
We serve food and drink all day, every day. Our cask ales are famous for their freshness. We carry a great variety of beers and lagers, and you'll find plenty of wines, fizz, spirits, cocktails, and soft options too. Relax with a drink in the bar and eat there. Or step over to the dining area and enjoy epic views of the Devon countryside with a proper pub meal. Our steaks and grills are super tender and full of flavour. We love pub classics and modern British meals as well. And our carvery? It'll be the high point of your Sunday!
Fancy a weekend away? Stay in one of our comfortable ensuite rooms and get away from it all. Parking and WiFi are all free.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Proper, authentic pub food is what we do. Think delicious plates of comforting, traditional favourites, with delightfully modern twists. Steaks and grills are the stars of our menu. Moreish sharers, nibbles and salads are ideal if you want a quick bite, or if you want something a little different try one of our daily specials. We promise to always make you feel welcome, whether you're having a beer and nibbles in the bar, or enjoying a more leisurely meal in the dining area.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.